Are store-bought salad dressings not cutting it for you? We get it, their consistency is continually off, the oils and vinegar separate, and it simply doesn’t taste fresh. Although, this Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing recipe is sure to add the finishing touch to your delicious salad. With the perfect combination of sweetness and tanginess, your tastebuds will do a dance with the first bite. While this dressing is delicious on a salad, don’t stop there. Opportunities are endless with this simple, easy condiment, so feel free to get a little crazy. This mixture tastes delightful mixed in a pasta salad, glazing a Caprese salad, over avocado toast, or in a chicken dish. So, grab your ingredients, and let’s mix up your next favorite salad dressing.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
Run to the grocery store and load up on a few key ingredients. The measurements below will provide the perfect consistency of 20 servings, but feel free to double it, as your family is bound to want twice the amount.
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly crushed black pepper, finely ground
- 1 large garlic clove minced
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
Easy Step By Step
- Grab a mixing bowl and whisk to combine the salt, pepper, garlic, honey, balsamic vinegar, and mustard. Once combined, add in the oil as well.
- Once the mixture reaches the desired consistency, store in the fridge in a jar with a lid.
- At mealtime, take the dressing out of the fridge ahead of time, allowing a few minutes to reach room temperature. Before serving, give a mighty shake to ensure ingredients are thoroughly mixed. Enjoy!
You might also like: Spring Cleaning Just Got Easy Thanks To These Tips
Come See Us at Tarr Hyundai
Now that you’ve served up a bomb condiment you can use to spice up several different dishes, let’s chat about vehicles. If you’re thinking it’s time for an upgrade, we have a diverse inventory of new and pre-owned vehicles on our lot, fit to every style and budget. If a Hyundai sounds like something up to your speed, come pay us a visit in Morristown, Tennessee.